5 Years. That’s how long I had my last website. It was time for a change! I’m so excited about my new website, blog and branding done by the talented Cathy at Love-Inspired! I hope you are excited too, even if it just excitement about winning. ;-) Don’t forget to hop on over to the website and check out the beautiful work Cathy did! I’d love to hear your thoughts!!
Free stuff you say?!?! Everyone loves free stuff! And the best part – you get to pick your own prize! I’m giving away one of the following:
source source source
Here are the many different ways for you to enter and win! You can do just one or increase your odds and do all.
1. Comment on this blog post! Easy right? Then get commenting! (only one comment counts per person, feel free to comment as much as you’d like but just know you only get 1 entry for this)
2. Tweet about this post here –>
Make sure to include my name @melissamcclure in the tweet. For example, you could write: ”@melissamcclure has a new look – and she is giving away free stuff! Check it out! You get 1 additional entry for this!
3. Head over to my fan page (if you would “like” it that would be great – but not conditional on winning). Tag Melissa McClure Photography in a post on your own Facebook personal page or fan page! You must tag my page so I can track the entry. (1 entry for this)
4. Blog about my new look on your own blog! No matter what your blog is about, I’d love the exposure! Make sure to come back here and put the link in my comment section to your own blog post. I’ll even throw in an extra entry for this one (2 total)!
5. Pin me! Choose a photo on my blog and re-pin it on Pinterest! Any photo at all. Make sure to tag me in the pin or come back here and link to your pin in the comments. One extra entry for this!
That’s the potential for 6 entries in the contest! Wowza! This contest will end on April 10th, with the winner picked by a random number generator on April 11th! The winner will be notified via the blog and a personal email from me and they will be able to choose their prize!
Congrats to Yvonne B. – the winner!